Sunday, March 14, 2010

My Hobby...

So no comments yet... and probably not a single person has read this...
Now it seems I have to find something that themes my blog... Something I can link to labels that people will search for.

Perhaps I'll talk about photogrpahy... it's a hobby of mine that I hope I can get better at taking as well as editing on the computer. My main subjects are the flowers and birds in my garden. I'm trying to perfect the quick capture with the birds and insects. Sometimes I get it... others I don't and thats the joy of it I suppose.

Coming into Autumn now and I can't wait fr my Camellias and Gardenias to emerge but the Roses are keeping me happy for now.

I'll get some pics posted once I can bear to share them with the world!

Hope I get a reader soon!

No comments: