Monday, March 8, 2010

It's been a while...

Wow, it's been over 18 months since my first post!

I was so determined to be a regular blogger when I started it but I guess I didn't have an incentive to continue. I think I do now...

I had a revelation today. I thought that I really had nothing to say on blogs but then there are so many people out there blogging about everything from their mundane lives to celebrities almost equally mundane lives... so why shouldn't I share alittle of my thoughts with this immense organism of the internet.

My only goal here is to get my thoughts out of my head and somewhere concrete... perhaps this will crystallise my life. Of course I don't expect to get comments and followers right away but hope they will come and my thoughts will become discussions...

So here goes!

No comments: